Eyewall Armor® StormLoc™ Panels
Here at Shutter Protection of Melbourne, Florida, we offer Eyewall Armor® StormLoc™ Panels. These are the top of the line in hurricane and storm protection for your home. Our Eyewall Armor® StormLoc™ Panels have 15 exclusive track styles that will fit virtually any and all mounting conditions, and work supremely with your home’s specific design and/or building specifications.
Protecting your home or business from storm and hurricane damage is extremely important, for obvious reasons, so we want to make sure your investment is well protected. The Eyewall Armor® StormLoc™ Panels are easy to use and last for several years, providing reliable protection for your home. These panels are built to endure even the most extreme weather conditions, year-round.
The Eyewall Armor® StormLoc™ translucent polycarbonate storm panels have undergone extensive research and testing, performing superbly in wind conditions exceeding 180pmh, meeting the current Florida Building Code and International Building Code wind standard (ASCE 7-10). They are also in accordance with A.S.T.M. E1886-E1996, and the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) TAS 201, 202 and 203 (formerly Miami-Dade PA 201, 202 & 203), able to withstand substantial impact from debris as tested for 9lb. large missile impact.
Our Eyewall Armor® StormLoc™ Panels are available in 5 types: 0.040 Aluminum, 0.050 Aluminum, 0.060 Aluminum, 24 Gauge Steel, and 28 Gauge Steel. The storm panels are available in Mill Finish, Galvanized or White, and the tracks come in either White or Bronze.
The easily installed translucent polycarbonate panels are lightweight and corrosion resistant. They are very affordable and cost-effective, potentially adding property value to your home and reducing your insurance costs. Don’t wait any longer, start protecting your home from hurricane and storm damage today!
- The .050” and .060” Aluminum Eyewall Armor® panels hold Florida product approvals, including HVHZ and non-HVHZ.
- The ultra-light .018” (28 gauge), and .023” (24 gauge) galvanized steel Eyewall Armor®panels have rolled safety edges, and have been tested for 9-lb. large missile impact to A.S.T.M. E1886 and E1996 standards for use in the non-HZHV and throughout the International Building Code areas.
- Affordable and cost effective.
- Simple Installation.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Add property value and reduce insurance costs.
- Multiple Panel Colors and track options.
- Patented clear-metal-clear applications.
- Patents #US 6,868,642 B2 and US 6,615,555 B2